Remote CW Access System
The Challenge – to build a single system that could:
- Remotely access CWAs in sealed containers safely
- Offer complete system solution – access, sample, neutralise
- Be small & light enough to be carried in a small rucksack
- Offer a cost effective solution
The Valent Mamba product range offers the world’s first lightweight, remotely controlled system for the investigation and disposal of CBRN hazards.
After 18 months R&D effort Valent has squeezed a huge amount of capability into a very small device. 20 years of experience and knowledge has gone into incorporating the best ideas from previous work into a single system.
The system has been designed to offer the user:
- Reusability – to keep costs down reusable components are utilised as much as possible
- Safe Operation – the access and all subsequent operations are completely sealed at all times
- Remote Operation – the system can be operated from up to 20m away from the target
- Multi-role – targets can be sampled then emptied or backflushed through the same access point
- Modularity – different baseplates allow the maximum number of targets to be attacked
User Configured. Users are able to configure the Mamba system depending on their requirements and budget.
Remotely access CWAs in sealed containers safely
Offer complete system solution – access, sample, neutralise
Be small & light enough to be carried in a small rucksack
Offer a cost effective solution